Skip to main content

A Wonderful Dog

My family once got a dog for Christmas and it was our pet for the next 18 years. Think about this option if you've been wondering if you should get your family a similar pet. My brother in Birmingham Alabama got married earlier this summer (it was about time, they only dated for 20 years). Unfortunately she married him and not his 7 year old dog, Luna. This is a 45 pound lab mix, female, crate trained, sweet personality, up to date on all her vet work, and needing a home. My other brother in Nashville is currently keeping her, but this is just a foster arrangement. I thought I had someone lined up for the holiday and they've had second thoughts. So, if you are interested in a dog and don't want to go through the house breaking of a puppy, get in touch. I have pictures if you want me to send them.
Bill Lamb