Skip to main content

Be notified when something new appears on News & Chat

Use the "Get email notification" box to sign up for an email alert whenever something new is posted to CUCC's News and Chat.

I wasn't asked for a password nor did I have to "join" anything.  I simply typed in my email address, then entered one of the squiggly-letter verification boxes (type this word in the box).  Surprisingly, I even found the squiggly letters easy to read.  Seconds later I got a verification email.  I clicked on that link to say I wanted the email notifications and saw a "thank you" screen.  Again, I didn't have to join anything or fill out any additional personal information.

The next day I got one email with the previous day's post.  I haven't gotten any spam, ads, etc.

Thanks, Lavon, for setting this up for us.