Skip to main content

New location, better parking, carpool: 2nd Tuesdays Life and Faith

You requested easier parking, so we're moving our 2nd Tuesdays Life and Faith in Downtown Raleigh.  Meet me at 

18 Seaboard Avenue, Suite 150
7-8:30pm, February 12
I plan to request the round booth in the far right corner. 

Grab a beverage of your choice and let’s talk.  Career, relationships, money.  Changing the world and changing ourselves.  Living with faithful integrity, one life at a time.  Look for me and my red Life and Faith comma.  Friends are welcome.

Because of your parking comments, I've drawn a map of where I spied the most well-lit parking.  The lots fill up, but Gary and I didn't have any trouble finding a place to park where I'd feel comfortable walking alone at night.

Kathy W. suggested a carpool from CUCC, so those of you who would like to carpool should meet in the Dixie Trail lot at 6:45pm.

I plan to arrive Tyler's at 6:30 to eat my dinner; anyone who'd like to come early is welcome to join me.  Here's the menu.  

Tyler's is a family-friendly sports bar with a local flair and a big welcome to the community (no, I'm not on the payroll!).  They serve a variety of beers, but as a non-beer-drinker I can vouch that you'll be able to select a non-alcoholic beverage.

- submitted by Jane Smith for Welcoming, Fellowship and Growth

A Gathering of Friends event