Skip to main content

Greetings from Pastor Peg Nowling Williams

Dear Friends,

My husband Ken and I have attended worship, enjoyed a wonderful lunch with you, and I moved into the office. I’ve met the Monday Lunch group, with the Deacons for the second time, and talked to some of you via the phone or chats in my office. I’m looking forward to more. It is my goal to visit with each of you in the coming months.

I know you have many questions about me, but let’s get down to the basics first. So far the most asked question is – when will Peg be in the office?  My plan is to be here** from 9:30 am until 3 pm-ish (late enough to avoid traffic and early enough to avoid rush hour!) on Monday through Thursday. Friday will be my day off. On days when I will be here for evening meetings, I’ll likely come about 1 pm and stay through the evening.

If you stop by the office and I’m available, I’m happy to visit. However, even when I’m in the office, I’m not always available so please give me a call to set up a visit—at your place or mine.

I’m delighted to be with you. In each Friday’s email I’ll share some thoughts about ministry together.

See you in church, Peg

**”here” means here in the office, out visiting with you, or at meetings, etc.