Skip to main content

A salon: "People and the Environment" at the Smiths

You are cordially invited to a salon featuring a presentation by Marty Lamb, “Thinking ‘Green’ in the Hot, Hot Summer.”  I am honored to host Marty and look forward to the conversation among those assembled.  The salon will be held at my home on Monday, February 20 at 2PM. Light refreshments will be served.

In the summer of 2016, Marty and Bill Lamb attended the Chautauqua Institute week-long session, “People and the Environment.”  When Marty returned brimming with ideas and information, she and I began planning an informal opportunity when she could present some of what inspired her from the week.  Included in her presentation: what world religions have to say about the environment and its preservation.

Please RSVP to me at 919-787-6539.  My living room capacity is 12 people.

- submitted by Jane Smith