Skip to main content

Words of Gratitude from Pastor Jenny

Dear Community UCC friends, neighbors and family,

There are no words to express my gratitude for all of the love and support offered and showered upon our togetherness during the Installation celebration, but I want to say "thank you", nonetheless. For those who prepared the space, donned it with flowers and food, chairs and fresh scents and glistening floors & walls, for those who sent words of love and affirmation in your absence, those who have prayed for and welcomed me and my family into this community, for the kindness and extravagant welcome extended to our larger community, I give God thanks and praise and pray continually for the continued blessings of relationship.   

It is even more clear to me that Spirit has woven us together in this work, which both inspires and challenges us as we look to the present-future of CUCC's role in our greater community, and in continuing to share sacred stories and space with one another. 

Spirit is leading the way, 
Rev. Jenny Shultz-Thomas