Skip to main content

Flowers to support home repair

Were you planning to buy a hanging basket or herbs or perhaps plant a flat of annuals this spring?  Campbell Road Nursery has offered to make a donation to our Appalachia Service Project team for every flower coupon we sell.  Each coupon costs $15. You take your coupon to the nursery between April 22 and May 9 to redeem it for ONE of the following:
- a flat of 36 annuals (you can mix and match the packs)
- three 4" pots of specialty annuals
- a hanging basket of annual flowers
- three 4" pots of herbs.
Campbell Road Nursery is open 9-6 Mon-Sat and 1-5 Sundays (May 2 and 9 only).

A few notes from Jane based on my experience as a former coupon buyer:
- This is my favorite place to buy annuals; I find the selection to be good and the flowers are reliable.
- Depending on when you arrive, you will find a different selection of plants. I can't guarantee, for instance, pale pink impatiens. However, I've never had trouble finding a combination of plants that fits my needs; I just had to be flexible with my plan.
- Frost date for our area is April 15, so your plants should be safe to plant when you buy them.


See any member of the ASP team for coupons (Jackson, Carson, Gary, Paul, Ron, Jane, Santi).