Skip to main content

Post cards from the creative, restless edge of the church

For the past six months I've been on a Grand Tour of the outskirts of the Church.  I've traveled through Emergence, the New Monasticism, Big Tent, TransForm, and Virtual Church.  I've lingered on the border between Where-we-are and Where-we-might-be-going.  I've wondered what will thrive, what will fade away, and what will transform us at CUCC.  As on any trip to new cultures, I've discovered places I'd like to visit again and places where once was enough.  I have a glossary of new words in foreign tongues and loads of photos to share.  And I've met people, wonderful people, to whom I'd like to introduce you.  Join me for stories of the creative, restless edge of the Church.  Mondays - March 14, 28, April 4, 11 - 7pm, Fellowship Hall.  Warning:  expect 1 hour of homework each week.