Skip to main content

Audio in Fellowship Hall

When I installed the flat screen TV in the Fellowship Hall, I also put an audio system in the cabinet beneath the screen, and two external speakers beside the cabinet. The primary purpose was to have high quality and high volume sound available for use primarily with movies.

While I did use the audio with last spring's Lenten Film series, I don't think there have been many other uses of the external audio system. (The speakers built into the TV are actually pretty good.) 

The amplifier in the audio system recently died a natural death. (It was an old one I had donated.) And the question is whether to replace it or to just go with the speakers built into the TV. If you have an opinion on this, your comments would be appreciated. If you're a contributor to this blog, you can comment on this post by clicking the little "comment" link immediately beneath it.

Thanks!