Skip to main content

I need help identifying people ...

There are some pictures that I need help with. First, there are two pictures from the 1940s that show what I believe to be a large portion of the congregation of the United Church of Raleigh. The only person I can identify in either picture is Rev. Eutsler, the Pastor. I would love to identify some of these 1940s church members.

Second, there's a picture taken in our present church that labels a small group of people as "the first consistory". I believe this might be a group of people from the E&R church in Raleigh which built our church building at the corner of Dixie Trail and Wade Avenue in 1957. The info that we have includes the names of most of these people, but I haven't yet run into anyone at CUCC who is familiar with these names (T. Edsel Cooke, William Cope, Helen Peeler, W. C. Pickett, Jr., and Perry Moore).  If you can provide any information about any of these people, please contact me.