Skip to main content

Time flies by

As of July 2 I have been with you seventeen months.  I don't know about you, but I've had a wonderful time.  You are a great church, full of energy and enthusiasm.  Sure, you have your "issues" but who doesn't?  Your new pastor is going to be so blessed to serve with you.

No, there isn't a new pastor yet, but in the not-so-distant future there will be.  I am excited to see who God and you will call to be here.

We have done good work in these months.  We have grown in many ways and we have had to look at some of those "issues."  These are good things.  These are very good things.  When people or organizations ignore and avoid the "issues" a divorce is often on the horizon.

As we move toward the end of our time together, I hope we can continue to grow and learn.  I hope we can reach out to each other and our community in new and exciting ways.  I hope we can each grow as individuals.

What would you like to see us do in these months ahead?

peace,
Peg