Skip to main content

Drop in to Life & Faith - April 4

red paper comma with words Life and Faith
Look for the red comma
As always, this is a fluid group - just drop in!

Our next gathering will be
Tuesday, April 4, 6:30 PM to eat, 7PM conversation begins

O’Malley’s Pub and Restaurant
5228 Hollyridge Dr, Raleigh
Look for us at the long table in the room on the left.

The group's proposed April focus: In the 2003-2005 tv show, Joan of Arcadia, the title character kept running into God. Whether a passerby on the street or a teen at the store, God would speak to her, providing a challenge or a word of grace as she confronted some moral dilemma in her life.

Our Life & Faith discussions have continued to explore how we live as people of reconciliation and love in a time of harsh divisions.  This month we'll ask ourselves:  Where is God showing up in my life?  Where is my experience going to lead me?  How am I open to God in my experiences?  How do I know who I am seeing?

Read more about Life and Faith or talk to Jane Smith, the convener.