Skip to main content

A Psalm Written by One of Our Youth, Zenna Bryan

Zenna Bryan's translation of Psalm 139:1-18

Lord you know me inside and out.
You know when I lay my head down on my pillow after a long day
and You know when I rise ready for a new one.
You hear my words before I even speak them,
my thoughts before I think them.
You know everything, and You love everything.
You made me, head to toe.
You laid your hand upon me and vowed to be with me through my best and worst times.
You promised to be with me from the time I was born until the day I took my last breath.
You are with all of us, all the time.
Cheering us on in our victories and comforting us in our defeats.
You love us unconditionally, every inch of us.
Always.

So I will praise You because we are fearfully and wonderfully made.