Skip to main content

New: CUCC Climate Communication Google Group forming

I'll kick off this new CUCC Climate Communication Google group by introducing myself and introducing you to Google Groups. This group is for any members of CUCC in Raleigh, NC, who are interested in having low-key, relevant conversations about climate change. This could include sharing of climate related links, information, upcoming events, and more.

I'm Jenn Fawcett, and have been a part of CUCC for almost a year now. I just joined the CUCC Justice in a Changing Climate Task Force recently. I work in the Forestry Department at NCSU in Cooperative Extension. I enjoy teaching others about the environment, including climate change. I think this Google Group will be a fun way for all of us to share information, links, articles, upcoming events, etc.

If you're not familiar with Google Groups, you can learn more here.  Basically, if you send an email to cucc-climate-communication@googlegroups.com then everyone on this list will get the e-mail. You can opt out or change your frequency of getting the e-mails in the settings at any point. There will be no filters on this group and anyone can post anything, but you may want to try to condense your information into one e-mail as much as possible so that we're not getting too many e-mails.

If you know of anyone else who you think would be interested in joining this group, I will have a sign-up sheet next Sunday (February 26) during fellowship, or contact me (my info is in Breeze).

Thanks & looking forward to sharing information with you all!

- Jenn Fawcett, administrator of the CUCC Climate Connection Google Group