Skip to main content

May Life & Faith topic

young woman and man walk down the street talking
Joan talks with God
DATE CHANGE for Life & Faith:
At the request of some of the "regulars" we are rescheduling May Life & Faith to May 9.

In the 2003-5 tv show Joan of Arcadia, the title character kept running into God.  Whether a passerby on the street or a teen at the store, God would speak to Joan, providing a challenge or a word of grace as she confronted some moral dilemma in her life.

Our Life and Faith discussions have continued to explore how we live as people of reconciliation and love in a time of harsh divisions.  This month we'll ask ourselves:  Where is God showing up in my life?  Where is my experience going to lead me?  How am I open to God in my experiences?  How do I know who I am seeing?

As always, this is a fluid group - just drop in!

Tuesday, May 9, 6:30 PM to eat, 7PM conversation begins

O’Malley’s Pub and Restaurant
5228 Hollyridge Dr, Raleigh
Look for us at the long table in the room on the left.

Thank you to Sherrie King who will be convening us in May.