Skip to main content

Dear "iPhone,"

Who are you and, more importantly, where did you go?

On Sunday you appeared in the Zoom Waiting Room for 10:30 worship.  With your generic name I didn't recognize you.  Did you see my message asking you to get in touch?  Were you too shy to call me?  All of the sudden you vanished, a mystery.

I am sad to think I scared you away like a skittering chipmunk when you came to our worship door.

Get in touch so we can open the doors wide to let you in.  Worship wasn't the same without you.

Signed,
Jane
smithjeg@mindspring.com


PS  A reminder to CUCCers:  Do invite your friends, neighbors, co-workers, family to join you for worship or other events at CUCC.  A personal invitation may be just what someone needs right now.  Just give me a heads up so I will recognize them and invite them into the worship space.  (And remember, don't share the zoom info with people you don't know, or put it on your social media.)