The final 2020 church work day will be held on Saturday, Nov. 7 from 8am-noon. A wide variety of projects are available, either that morning (socially distanced) or on the day and time of your choice. For more information, or to volunteer for one or more of the projects below, please contact Property Ministry Chairperson Merrilee Jacobson at 919-274-4539 or email@example.com. Thanks!
· Girdling ivy around trees
· Weather-stripping both Pilgrim House front/back doors
· Sweeping up pine straw and redistributing it
· Patching broken concrete at top of stairs leading from MMG to Wade Ave.
· Re-seating children’s toilet
· Cleaning gutters
· Filling gap between dishwasher and countertop in main kitchen
· Shoveling soil away from intersection of Dixie and Wade
· Replacing nonworking PH dishwasher with cupboard
· Cleaning fascia above compost bin